Monday, November 19, 2012

julia kaye // girly girl

 
 




 
 

Thomas sent Julia this dress. It is a traditional South Korean outfit, and it is cute, no?

awww…
 

 
  
 
     This little girl is so much fun. She is completely girly, and has the cutest smile. She loves dolls, the color pink, bunny rabbits, vanilla ice cream, and dress-up. She giggles all the time, and is learning how to read and write. And she is managing to grow up way too fast.  She and Mary are tea party experts, and when it comes to play mobiles, they are complete enthusiasts. I believe that is basically all they play anymore.
     Sometimes when I see them playing together and having all that fun, it makes me wish that I had a sister my age. But then I remember all the fun I had with my older brothers, and I wouldn’t have it any other way for the world! J

 

Couldn’t you stay little forever, honey?

xo,

Becca

 

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment. :)