Wednesday, November 7, 2012

in which i cannot think of a title

         I love random posts. Where you just mention everything that you’ve thought of during the last few weeks, but didn’t take the time then to do a post.
          So that’s what this post is. Photos and words I really meant to say but never got around to.  Besides, it’s nice to have posts available occasionally, that don’t require tons of planning. It’s makes blogging just that much funner. (Funner. Apparently, according to Microsoft Word, that is not a word. But I’m a homeschooler, and homeschoolers make up words when they can’t find the perfect one. :)          
       First of all, I’d like to introduce a new blogger. One of my good friends just started a book review blog, (after debating about it for a while.) So take a few minutes to check out Hannah’s blog. J
 



This ^ is my life lately. tea and music; two of the very best things on earth.
 



Julia, and her sweet smile. See those teeth missing? I love toothless grins. :)


mom had to be somewhere during school time one day last week, so i brought all my essential schoolwork out into the dining room, in order to help all my siblings with theirs, and maybe do a little myself. I was amazed at how much I thought was essential!

 This is not a photo of the lawn, I promise. This is the field, between the horse pen and the lawn. Isn't it pretty?! Amazing how much green grass can excite this country girlie.
Just as the sun was setting a few nights ago. Everything was cloudy, except the strip on the western horizon. 
 
 
Mom and I found this video last week, during one of our late night youtube experiences. J I laughed hysterically the first time I watched it. So watch it and laugh, people. Gotta wonder what these guy's girls were thinking as they watched their husbands/boyfreinds preform.
And, I’m sure you noticed the new bog design. Isn’t it beautiful! Britt from, Encouragement for Everyday Struggles, designed it for me, and I am in love with it. I was considering having her do it, but just wasn’t sure about asking her, and I finally went to my mom and asked her what she thought about me contacting Britt. Mom’s response was “do it, your blog is SOO boring." :) Anyway, I did, and am so glad I did. Check out her blog and be blessed.
 
And, I have several posts coming up, so hopefully no more long invervels between posts for a little while. :)
 
Do me a favor and go eat some chocolate, 'kay. There's none in the house, and it's about to drive me crazy. So be sure to comment about how wonderful it is, and what kind it happens to be. :)
 
xo :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww...thanks for mentioning me in your post!! I'm soooo glad you asked me!!! :) I was honored to do it for you!!! Great post and beautiful photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. . . . :) I love how you took chocolate with your schoolbooks to the dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of the back lawn Rebecca! Really pretty all the different colors.
    The sunset on the trees back there always makes me smile and appreciate the Lord's creativity in all that He made for us to enjoy!
    Love you, mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, random is best. Love this.
    p.s. Yes, Washingtonians ARE the best. Although I'm more of a Bellevue/Issaquah/Eastside girl. Burb girl I guess.[grin]

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)