Saturday, January 5, 2013

outfit post two // jean skirt and boots


I am able to post pictures today, (the internet decided that it was fine for me to do so today, but obviously not for the last week. J ) and while my internet is not throwing fits, I am finally ready to post my second outfit.
     Photo credit goes to my brother Daniel, to whom I am especially grateful because it was frigid outside a few weeks ago when we took these. (It’s still really cold out… I haven’t even gone out to take photos yet in the snow because it is SO cold.




My piano teacher gave me this shawl for a birthday present, and I love it! I haven’t worn it yet because I can’t think of a way to pair it with something, but my mom kept telling me that it went with this outfit, so I put it on and am posting the photo to ask, what do you think, does it go with this shirt? J


So, I look slightly weird in these, but know that it was getting dark and I was so cold!! J


 I am currently in love with this sweater. It goes with basically everything that I wear, looks super cute and keeps me warm. Score, score, score! :) 

The details:
Cardigan: Thrifted
Cami: Fred Myers 
jean skirt: Thrifted
boots: Payless Shoe Source 

And these two photos (down there. :) are cute and I love them. the end. 



(Apparently it is necessary to look like a dork while doing sparklers (in front of a window full of littles who are scared to death of the things), while out in the snow in bare feet. Yes, this is what I usually look like in photos. :)


And a preview of a post I am hoping to have up soon of a photo-shoot I did/am doing with James. This is one of the cute ones I caught the other day. :)

How has your January been? What's been the highlight of the year so far? :)

xo,

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfits!

    I think that shawl/scarf does go with the shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My January has been lovely!!!! The highlight of the year came tonight when I finally finished Volume 2 of my book! I'm so so so excited :) :) :) :) :) And your outfit is so pretty. I can't believe that you found that cardigan AND the pretty jean skirt at a thrift store! They're both like new. You know, we should have a girl get-together day and just go thrift-store shopping. Wouldn't it be interesting to see what awesome buys we could find?

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)