Thursday, February 19, 2015

i believe in pink // quoteable

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles.
~ Audrey Hepburn

Today is grey, chilly and it's been drizzly and dismal. I've been feeling pretty bad, and laying down as a result. So I'm reading All Things New by Lynn Austen and listening to my Frank Sinatra Oldies station on pandora, and looking up Audrey Hepburn quotes because I simply lover her. This quote is one of my particular favorites. In fact, I think I shall design it and put it up on on my wall. How has your Thursday been? Have you been good and terribly productive, or were you out at the library and sitting in a coffee shop sipping coffee and dividing your time between watching people and devouring a new book? (The way I would have liked to spend the afternoon if I had felt 110% better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment. :)