Sunday, January 1, 2012

this is a new year

  With the pages fresh this is a new year, with all new challenges, fun and lessons.

This is 2012.

 
     2011 was a hard year for me, and, honestly, I’m pretty glad it’s over. There were changes that I’m still trying to get used to, and I probably won’t ever get used to, problems that I just can’t solve.  




Having both my older brothers move out within 4 months of each other is hard. Their my best friends in the world, and it’s difficult to see them branch out, and move on with their lives, and leave me behind, to struggle on by myself.
 

 
But 2011 was also fun. We went places this year, with friends, camping, skydiving, (only getting to watch, unfortunately for this thrill loving gal,) skiing, canoeing, rock climbing… and my parents even let me fly down to visit my Aunt and Uncle in CA by MYSELF for a week.(which I’m sure you all have heard about like many times!! J)

 
I refuse to make “new year’s resolutions,” because I always fail them, but I do have some goals for myself.

 
Some of them include:

Improve my photography
Learn some basic car mechanics,
Get ‘in shape”
Collect lots more old books
Get way better on the piano and flute…



So, I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I hope your year is happy, and simply epic!!!


With much love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment. :)