Friday, January 20, 2012

snow + tea = sitting inside and being warm

I know that every blogger out there is talking about the weather and snow and all that lovely stuff, so I promise not talk to long about it!!
Yes I’m a happy gal; we have about a foot of gorgeous white stuff, and a half an inch or more of ice on top. I’m staying inside and drinking coffee and tea all day!! J I love winter days, when it’s too cold to even think about going outside, so we stay in and watch a movie instead of freezing. J




Okay, I’m done!!

Are you having fun in the snow, or are you like me and are spending your time in, looking out on it? :)
xo,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. We just gos snow around here for around a day, but then it turned into rain and has been raining for the last 3 days, (which I don't mind either).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in the next week, I will be talking about warm weather & walks along sandy beaches! haha Be watching my blog & Youtube! I hope to load in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)