Sunday, March 23, 2014

pink and girly // outfits




i went for a drive this afternoon, to take some photographs of Mt. Adams, and since I was wearing a pretty cute outfit, I decided to snap some pictures. many thanks to my brother, John, for getting these for me. :) I wore it two different ways, one for church and the other for driving around in the country snapping photos. ;)
(And of course my darling little girl had to make an appearance. :)

Country Versions:
Jean Shirt: Kohls (Clearance, $11.95)
Dress: Hand-me-down (It was my mom's prom dress. :)
shoes: Kmart ($19.95)
Necklace: Modcloth (8.99 it's more expensive from them... i found it in an antique shop. :))
~     ~      ~
Church version:
Shrug: Kohls ($30.99)
Dress Hand-Me-Down 
Pumps: Kmart (Clearance $4.99
Necklace: Modcloth ($8.99)



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I especially love the "country" style :)

    That's awesome that that's your mom's prom dress . . . I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)