Sunday, August 18, 2013

book lover questions from Hannah Elise

My darling freind Hannah awarded me with the Book Lovers Award! While I am not really doing tags anymore, I decided that this one was too fun and interesting to pass up. :) Thanks, dear!!

The rules:
  1. You must tag five people.
  2. You must answer the five questions.
  3. You must create five more book-related questions for your tagged ones.
  4. Tell the people you tagged them.
  5. Have fun!



The Questions
  1. Did you make a goal for the number of books you’d like to read this year?
    I didn't make a specific goal, but I do have the number 200 or more in the back of my mind. I was planning to keep track of every single book I read this year, but that is kinda not realistic for me, because I read so fast, and  burn through so many books. :)
  2. Do you have a reading list?
    Yes and No. I started on on Good-reads and one on pinterest, but I haven't started reading through them yet. Mostly because I was away from home for awhile, and was just reading the books my aunt had.
  3. Who’s your favorite author, and how many books of theirs have you read? 
    Charles Dickens, or Alexander Dumas, I think. It's so hard, though to pick out just one or two authors. Because I have so many favorites. But I will just list those two as a couple of my many favorites. :) I have read two by Dumas, and 10 and 1/2 by Dickens. :)
  4. Do you think that you have to read every book by every author you love, or do you think you can just wing it the way you want to?
    It depends on the author, the books, and my mood. :) Some authors I fall completely in love with and feel like I need to read everything the every wrote to take in all the loveliness that they created, other authors I feel no need to read anything else by them, and others I am content to read as many as I can, but not stress about reading all of them right now!! :)
  5. Do you prefer to read first person or third person fiction?
    I have agonized over this question, and while I do like third person, because it switches from different POV's, I have to say that first person is easier to follow, and I do prefer it a little bit more. I have found that i do prefer to write in first person, too.
  6. Since the above question has inspired an extra one (which you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, since only five were required), have you ever read a book written in second person?
    After googleing it to figure out just what second person really is, I must confess that I have not. But I am extremely interesting in doing so, so any suggestions of good second person stories?

    I must confess that I had no plan to actually do the tagging part of this tag. I know, I should be ashamed and feel extremely lazy and horrible... I don't. I really just wanted to answer the questions. :) 

    Hope you have a lovely rest of Sunday, and that Monday isn't to horrible and depressing. :)
    xx,

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that Monday isn't depressing. . . . :)

    Thanks for answering! I've never read a book written in second person, and was just curious if anybody else had :) I don't even know if people sell those books.

    Love you :) And I hope we see each other really soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)