Wednesday, July 3, 2013

i disappeared but i done come back

so i disappeared. and i haven't done that in a while. and it was terribly naughty of me. but i did it anyway. :)

i am actually down in CA right now, helping my aunt and her family. she fell several weeks ago, while hiking and broke her elbow really bad, so i flew down to spend some time down here cooking and cleaning and helping to take care of her babies.so i'm gonna be down here until sometime in august. but i will be returning to regular blogging sometime soon. i am planning to write some book reviews, possibly today? and hopefully do some personal posts as well. but it's been pretty crazy busy, and i've been really exhausted, so blogging went on the back-burner for a while.

but you know what? i missed it. and that is a really good thing, because it means that i love it. :) and i love all ya'll.

so i shall {hopefully} be returning to regular posting sometime this week. :)

xx,
Becca

p.s. the sentences don't make a whole lot of sense, and i mostly just rambled on and on. but i am really tired right now, due to accidentally pulling an all-nighter the the night before last, (it wasn't for fun, it just happened. :) so i am super exhausted and have a sleep-derivation headache, and totally am not thinking straight right now. :) but i am drinking lots of liquid energy {also known to most people as COFFEE} and am hoping to wake up officially, sometime soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know how you operate at ALL when you've been up all night recently. I got about 5 1/2 hours of sleep Sunday night and I was exhausted. And I don't have any {liquid energy} to fall back on :P

    I hope you wake up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! I'm still working on waking up after three cups of liquid energy this morning... :) But I am gonna try to write a review right now. :) Hoping to post it later today!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)