Monday, April 14, 2014

t o d a y


2:00 am. my morning has already begun. one of my *darling* brothers thought it would be extremely amusing to set my alarm and wake me up in the middle of the night for absolutely no reason at all. he has since discovered that doing so is not at all amusing, and it gets one in trouble. 


8:45 am. i have already spilled coffee, pear juice and water all over the front of my pj's. if this is any foretelling of what the day is going to be like, i should have just stayed in bed!

 11:00 am. i am already fifteen minutes late for my eye doctor's appointment...  not used to this "city" driving!

11:06 am. i am wandering aimlessly around costco in big circles hoping the employees don't notice i'm not doing anything at all while i wait for my mom to come. being the cook/country-kid/weirdo i am, i spend most of the time standing in front of the tiny kitchen knife display, wondering if the plastic lettuce knives actually work or not.

12:46 pm. we are finally home from running errands and eat a scrumptious lunch of leftover everything. left-over meals are great, because you get a little bit of a ton of different delicious foods. 
2:30 pm. i am watching a lecture on "how to be an effective reader."  it's pretty interesting, and i am looking forward to implementing the technique into my reading in the future.

3:03 i start my eighteenth history lecture; chinese dynasties... not my favorite lecture by him, but interesting enough to keep my attention. :)

4:04 pm. my puppy gets a bath. she is starting to smell like a dog, and cuddling with her isn't nearly as enjoyable. She smells much better now. :)

4:30 pm. I start to work in the yard and garden, cleaning up all the branches and dead leaves that have been there for ages, and weeding the abandoned raised beds.

5:00 pm. mom and I work on unpacking more boxes out in the pantry. i'm getting a little tired of boxes... :)

 just little every day moments from my day so far. over all it's been pretty good... how's your day been? 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I like this format :) And all of the property that I can see looks beautiful!

    charmant

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)