Tuesday, October 22, 2013

f a l l // in the b a r n y a r d



this is quack-quack junior. and she is simply adorable; we let her free-range and she just wanders around eating bugs constantly.


Reading: Persuasion - Jane Austen; Through Gates of Splendor - Elisabeth Elliot.
Listening: this; this; and this;
Drinking: Gallons and gallons of tea and not quite so much coffee. :) Mostly Moroccan Mint Green Tea.
Loving: Fall colors; drinking outrages amounts of tea whilst reading amazing books; rainymood.com; my littlest brother's adorableness. 
Dreaming: Of travel; cities I want to see and explore.
Anticipating: The arrival of the skirt I ordered for my brother's wedding; Said brother's reaction to the package I just sent him. :) Being able to listen to Christmas music without driving my family nuts; 
craving: pumpkin spice latte; candy-canes; chocolate (i just need to run to the store.); vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce. 


how 'bout you?
xx,

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, Becca :)

    I am . . .

    Reading: The Black Stallion's Filly by Walter Farley (I feel so weird admitting that).
    Listening to: River Flows in You--what a beautiful song!
    Drinking: Nothing at the moment; last thing I drank was icy water.
    Loving: Autumn's air.
    Anticipating: This weekend :)
    Craving: Chocolate . . . or food that makes me feel really good about life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to feel weird about admitting that. I unashamedly sat down and read "The Funny Man." yesterday. ;) It was a ridiculously stupid children's book, but kinda cute too. ;)

    I could have guessed the last thing you drank was water. :)

    I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN AND BE RIDICULOUS AND AMAZINGLY FUN. :) :) :) :) :) : ): ) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    I should bring some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)