Sunday, October 28, 2012

Isn't he cute?!

This little guy is probably the cutest baby ever. Or, at least currently. :) I love babies, and I adore this one, so I’ll shut-up and just let you look at the photos. :)
 
Ohh, ok, so I just can’t shut-up for even a moment, but that’s beside the point!! Those are his initials, and we thought it was cute to put the foam letters on his back, and take a picture while he sat there splashing, blissfully unaware of what was going on around him.
 

Cute?!?

Aren’t his eyes absolutely, totally, completely, undeniably… amazing?

Those are his first teeth, he’s now proudly sports five!!

I’m holding him on my lap right now, and one second he’s sucking his thumb like every innocent child does, and the next second he’s decided to take on typing, and win an award for the youngest speed typist. 
  Cfdv yg kbb   bkrbbtbkx              ll moo
N]t y’/ bbhj8v7   56gofvii  uico cio c ugc u x ix xh mkn  fydbx………
…….he says hi… :)  (And yes, he did type that.)
Hope you’re having a wonderful day, lovies,
xo,
Becca Anne

1 comment:

  1. He is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen . . . absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)