Saturday, September 23, 2017

trail ride in Mexico // married adventures

We went on a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon, in February, and my sweet husband arranged a trail ride. The horses were amusing, but I hadn't been riding in so long! The views from the top of the mountain we climbed up were stunning, and it was a lovely adventure together. :) (Sadly, we didn't take many photos of our trip, but I honestly am glad we didn't spend the entire time taking pictures, and just experienced it instead. Plus I was incredibly sea sick the entire time, so that made it interesting. :) 

1 comment:

  1. You two are so adorable! I'm so glad you got a picture or two of your trail ride. What wonderful memories!

    Hannah
    An Unmathematician

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)