Monday, September 18, 2017

September 16th 2017







Saturday was the one year anniversary of the day Scott proposed, and Becca said "Of course!!" To celebrate, we went back to the spot on the beach of the Columbia River. It was beautiful, and because of all the smoke in the area the sun was a brilliant red. (Thanks to the kind stranger who snapped a photo of us down on the beach and then emailed it to us!)





(These were taken last year a couple days after we got engaged. :) Photo Credit Emily Coder)

4 comments:

  1. That looks like such a special moment! :) You two are so cute together. :) I met your family not to long ago, after the 4th of July party at the Smythes. :) They came and stayed a few nights at our house. :) And apparently my older sister, Emily, met you at the Smythes also. :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this anniversary tribute :) I also just checked my Blogger reading list after two and a half weeks. Wow, I've missed a lot! I'm so happy to see a post from you again, dear :D

    Hannah
    An Unmathematician

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)