Thursday, January 7, 2016

life // a list





this is stunning, to say the least.:
I've been thinking about the sea a lot lately. I never did get to go last year...
Listening:
lots of Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra and Chris Rice
 
Drinking:
Coffee. Lots of coffee. And Harney & Sons Paris tea with a dollop of half and half and a spoonful of sugar. 
Missing:
my little horse and riding through the meadow. 
Watching:
lots of musicals... Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, The South Pacific, etc.
Loving:
baby giggles from Lydia
Hoping:
to make a trip back to Goldendale to be ridiculous and spontaneous with my lovely bestie. 
Wishing:
that time would stand still and speed forward at the same time. I want to enjoy every moment, but the ancitipation for things to come is overwhelming sometimes.
Reading: 
just friends, a lost pearle, Colossions


 

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment. :)