Sunday, June 28, 2015

jessa

This evening I ran out to take some photos of the sunset, and ended up attempting to take some pictures of my puppy, Jess. One of my brothers noticed that I was having a little trouble getting her to be still, (it's hard when her attention span lasts all of .32 of a second! jk #butalsonot!) So he started waving a stick above my head and gosh,that dog paid strict attention! But instead of epic dog pictures, like this one, or this one, I got classic Jess, and it turned into a hilarious shoot. (part of the hilarity was probably from the fact that I have had way too much coffee today, though. :)

Jess is a complete sweetie, though, despite all her faults. (The biggest of which is her car chasing, and barking frantically up and down the fence every.single.time a car drives by.) She is great with kids, and loves to just sit and be with me. She also came into my life two weeks before the hardest weekend of my life. (moving to a place I did not want to live, and putting my horse down.) and that makes her even more special. Plus, we're perfect for each other. We make quite the klutzy, ditzy pair. (seriously, we both fall up and down the stairs regularly, trip over things, run into walls, fences, people... etc. ;) But I love my ridiculous, silly girl. :)





she does close her mouth occasionally. lol

3 comments:

  1. Aww, she's so cute! :D
    I like the pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! She looks so sweet!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, how adorable! And these are great photos! They're really soft and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)