I haven't done a 103 in 2013 post in a while, and have finally decided to sit down and cross everything I've done off the list. :)
3. Find the big dipper entirely on my own. I found it several months ago, actually, on the way home at night from Yakima. :) I was extremely proud of myself.
^ The big dipper and a falling star. win-win. :)
27. Sew a pretty dress for myself. I made a dress for a wedding we attended this last weekend, and it turned out so cute. Photos (hopefully) coming soon.
31. read Sense and Sensibility. I love this book, I love the movie, and I just love Jane Austen. Anybody agree with me? :) Her characters are so much fun and so interesting and they fascinate me. And Elinor is so amazing, and I can totally relate with her and Maryanne. And now I'll stop fangirling.
76. Learn to do some hairstyles on myself. I haven't perfected many yet, but I have learned some, and gotten over my fear of doing hairstyles to myself. I'm not afraid to try at least now.
94. Go through my closet and get rid of everything I won't ever wear. My mom actually did this for me a couple months ago. We got rid of 15+ things. o-O
103. See a shooting star. Such a simple thing, yet it made me so happy. Stars always make me happy. =)
So what are you looking forward to this weekend, now that the week is already half over. :) I am not looking forward to my drive test this weekend, but it will be lovely to have my drivers ed class completely done.
How's your spring been?