Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thomas and Sarah // Couple Portraits


This is my brother. And his girl. I have to admit that if I spend a lot of time thinking about it, it’s a little weird to see him with a girlfriend. But if I don’t spend much time thinking about it, I would tell you that it’s perfectly normal and not crazy at all. Plus, I love the girl, so it’s all good. :) We got to see them together for the first time this weekend, (although we met her last June, and obviously we have known him forever.) and it was strange for a little while, but I got used to it really fast. Aren't they just adorable? (And I have just go to say this; my brother is so handsome in his uniform, yes?) and, I need to also mention that they are not engaged yet. I know that a few of these photos have a ring, but it's a promise ring from Sarah's dad. :)





























     This was my very first couple shoot, and I fell in love with portrait photography all over again. Granted, I’m not very good yet, (and I had to go on Pinterest for posing inspiration,) but I had so much fun, and it was lovely. Photography is something that I want to do, a dream I want to peruse. Capturing people and memories for people to look back on is what I love. People are beautiful, and interesting, and when I actually take the time to slow down and look for the little things about people that I see, maybe just walking down the sidewalk, it is so fascinating. I want to be able to accurately capture the personalities of different people.

     Thomas and Sarah met (of all places) a christian singles conference two years ago, and kept in contact ever since. They have 'officially' been together since June. I absolutely loved her the first time we met. :) She was just so cute, and I could totally picture them together. 

 Which is your favorite, and what do you think is the best couple pose? :)
xx,

4 comments:

  1. They are very cute together :) I love the last one, but the one where Sarah is looking back at you in bare feet and Thomas is holding the black heels is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all! And yes you're brother does look great in his uniform! That's nice that he finally got home!!
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovely photos here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! You did a really good job on them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)