Monday, April 15, 2019

Liam // 2 M O N T H S



Our two month old boy!! He was already getting quite chubby, with the cutest cheeks and a huge, adorable belly! 










He started smiling at  8 weeks, and we got our first giggles right around then too! It was quite cute when he giggled for the very first time! We were at Scott's niece and nephews first birthday party, (twins!) and I was holding Liam, just playing with him, and I leaned over and kissed him right on the mouth, because that was something that made him smile, and he just started giggling and giggling! For some reason it was the most hilarious thing! But it was fun that all of Scott's family got to see that. :)





I love all of his rolls and chub! 
xx,

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite baby in the world right now!
    Grammy Trisha xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)