Friday, May 22, 2015

10 Facts You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I'm a biker-girl at heart. I would ride a bike in a heartbeat if 1. I could afford a motorcycle and the necessary licences, etc. and 2. I could find a cute brown leather jacket and boots, and an adorable helmet. ;)


I think this is the first picture I got of Lydia... gosh, she had a lot of hair!! :) (she's lost most of it now.) 


2. I am shy. So groups are hard for me, and I tend to be that person that follows their one friend around because I'm terrified. ;)

3. I love to swing dance. I feel like, when compared to other styles, it's less romantic and more about just having a blast, and getting exercise. ;) The music is amazingly fun and you can wear amazing twirly dresses. win-win


Shorthorn Calf // cutest calf ever?
I want to hug this calf and then feed it a bottle. ;)

4. My personality type is INTJ

5. I love to sing. And someday when I have a real job and a car that doesn't have a head-gasket blown out, I will take voice lessons again. ;)

6. I journal obsessively. Currently I have 5 going: One for everyday ramblings, one for sermon notes and personal devos, one for bible study notes, one for random writings and scribbles, and one is a gratitude journal. :)


still do, actually! :)

7. I love to make people laugh, and I am very, very, very sarcastic. It's dangerous sometimes. I need someone to follow me around and tell people, (after I offend them,) that whatever awful thing I said was actually a joke.  (It's an area I'm working on. ;)

8. I hold conversations with myself, and sometimes it's outloud. Which can be embarrassing in the grocery store when you accidently talk out loud as someone is passing you...


this is an accurate description of my life!

9. I'm a very vocal driver, and I talk to the other cars rather than the idiots people driving them. I comment on bumper stickers, pretty colors, ugly cars, people who cut me off, speeding cars, cars that zoom around you and then get stuck at the same light, weird paint jobs, adorable little cars and 1949 ford trucks, (my favorite vehicle in the entire world, btw.). I also comment on everything else when I'm driving too. Like houses, people walking/biking, trees, clouds, everything. (I guess I get easily bored so I start randomly talking about everything. lol)

10. I love horseback riding. It's been forever since I got to ride last, but it's one of my favorite things ever. I can't even explain mounting a horse and feeling the emotional and mental connection and then flying across the earth in perfect rhythm. It's a stress reliever for me, (I used to go riding when I was feeling sad or depressed, and feel light as a feather when I got back.), and it makes me insanely happy to ride.

7 comments:

  1. Haha I had fun reading those. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading, Eden. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Fun post, Becca. I hear you about not liking being in groups of people. As I grew up, I got much better, but for years, it was SO not my thing. Never have danced (anything), but the pretty dresses one gets to wear would always be an upside. :)

    Thanks for visiting Dreaming Under the Same Moon and commenting. Always nice to chat with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure groups will ever be my "thing." :) I heartily recommend you give swing a try. I haven't been able to do much yet, but it's so fun!!

      It's lovely to chat with you too, Rissi. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Oh! That little baby moo cow has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!! :D
    And wow. That "communication" cartoon...That's totally me all over. :P
    Ya'll should come on down here some time and ride. My pony needs a little work, but I think she'd love a visit anyway. ;)

    Have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it Becca! OOoh, I ADORE swing!!! <3 And as for talking to one's self out loud, and in general...Well, we have more in common than you think. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number 8 and I LOVE number 9!!! I do both of those!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)