Thursday, March 21, 2013

march comes in like a lion what else // tis the first day of spring





















“Spring is the time of year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.”

― Charles Dickens
Its the first day of spring, and I am simply thrilled. I am ready for the warm weather and flip-flops and all that lovely sunshine to soak in. What are you looking forward to most this spring?! :)

And just to make you smile, here a photo of a drawing Luke (6) drew on the draw-erase board this 
morning. :)  He is so cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos :) I completely forgot today was the first day of spring . . . and I agree, I'm so ready to wear flip-flops! But I'm not as thrilled about putting away all my sweaters and boots :(

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)