Tuesday, June 11, 2013

if you saw my pinterest boards, you'd think...



LIE: I am going to spend the next year traveling the world.
TRUTH: I'm gonna spend the next year getting used to living in a new place. Having to start my life all over again. 

LIE: I am the funniest person you've ever met.
TRUTH: actually, I'm shy and awkward until you get to know me really well, and then I'm a dork and weird. But I love to laugh and make people laugh, so I try to be funny. :)

LIE: I'm getting married in a few months and planning all the details.
TRUTH: I'm actually sixteen, and I have no idea when I'm getting married. See there's this funny little detail that I haven't pinned yet. It's called a guy. ;)

LIE: I'm super crafty and love to make things myself.
TRUTH: Actually, I dislike making things a LOT and if i can buy it somewhere, i would totally rather do that than make it. :)

LIE: All I do is read all day long.
TRUTH: I do read, a lot! But definitely not all day long. :)

LIE: i'm this amazingly interesting person who has it all together.
TRUTH: haha

LIE: I say really profound things all the time, and always know what to say.
TRUTH: actually, I am quite fluent in Movie quotes, and pretty much never know what to say... :)


Linking up with Hannah. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome awesome and I love love it :) The part about having it all together all the time and you saying haha...very descriptive of my life ;) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)