Saturday, February 9, 2013

Inspiring the Cute {1}

TEXT HERE



I have finally decided to link up with Sierra. :)



morning


This is just beautiful! It looks so relaxing. :)

the best

Getting letters is the highlight of my day. I love how special it is, and when someone takes the time to hand-write a letter, it is really a special gift.

play.

I really need to start playing hard again. J 


My brother is finally done with his yearlong 'tour' (for lack of a better word) in South Korea. He'll be here until Monday morning, and then he is being sent to Texas. It has been so nice to see him again after (officially) 394 days. :) His girlfriend flew out from Indiana last weekend to visit, and I was able to take some photos of them.  They're so cute!

she is so cute!

<3

there's motivation for ya...bahahaha

I'm sorry, but I have been giggling over this photo for days. :) My brother thought it was awesome. 

What do you love today, leave a comment and tell me, yes?
xx,

5 comments:

  1. SO cute, Becca. And the photos of your bro with his girlfriend is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "ship and court" photo from Emma! Mom and I just got to watch that last week (it was the first time I'd seen it in two years and the first time she'd seen it at all) and it was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I loved the last one!


    P.S. I'm hosting my 100 followers giveaway if you would like to enter!
    http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you ! http://www.simply-hannah-elise.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award-103-in-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog. :)
    Aibhlinn is Celtic, and it means longed for; wished for child. Nylia means champion. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)