Kellie @ Accordion to Kellie is hosting a lovely little blog party. And it comes at the perfect time for me... the "in between" inspiration time. :)
Gray Days to Glimmering Blog Party Questions
1) What's your favorite thing to do when you've been feeling uninspired?
Read a book, watch a movie, and drink astounding amounts of tea.
2) Tell us about a really great movie/show that you've just discovered.
Hmm, that is a little bit of a hard question. :) Just one... Well, my mama and I recently discovered Emma. (More like 6-8 mos. ago. :) and have watched three different versions so far. My favorite is definitely the 2009 one, but I love the story in general.
3) What do you like to do to change your mood?
4) Your favorite drink is currently...
5) When you hear the word exuberant, what's the first word that comes to mind?
6) What made you smile last?
looking at photographs of my little siblings
7) What five songs would make a playlist to describe your week?
I honestly don't listen to music with lyrics very much. So coming up with five songs to make up a week would take me days!!! lol
8) What's at the top of your creative 'To-Do' list?
make a ruffle fabric skirt.
9) The last thing you crossed off the above list was...
unfortunately, nothing! I know that's probably not a good thing, but I'm not letting it worry me. (I'm not a big "creative" person.
10) Quickly - the first movie quote from the top of your head, please!
"This is bad...This is really bad...They just can't get my nose right." Yah. Sorry.
11) The best thing about January is...
the frozen fog
12) The worst thing about January is...
the writers block and lack of inspiration in general. And the cold!
13) What's your #1 resolution for 2013?
I actually didn't make any resolutions this year. Bad girl, becca. lol
14) And lastly, share a quote or verse that you've found especially inspiring lately.
"Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers." -Hans Christian Anderson