Saturday, July 7, 2012

food {plus} photography {equals} tons of fun

       I’ve been cooking like crazy lately. I get into moods like this, where I cook up a storm, and then a month from now, I’ll probably not want to cook again in my life!! J
        Mostly, I’ve been baking bread. Bread with rosemary is the best in the entire world!!!!! And baking it in a Dutch oven is just way to much fun!  Seriously,  the Dutch oven gives it a really crunch crust, which is to die for, by the way, and, well, it’s just…fun. :)


Hearth Bread. This bread is delicious!!


 recipe source here

            I also made French fries for the very first time ever. These are delicious!!! Way better than fast-food and it only takes half of forever!!!! :)

^This one was fun to arrange! I believe that was my first attempt at food photography!! :)


recipe source here
     Fruit Pizza!! This is so colorful, and pretty, and yummy. (Although next time I make it, I’m gonna substitute our sugar cookie recipe for the crust. J) ^





I can’t figure out why blogger turns photos sometimes!! But anyway, isn’t he adorable!!!! :)
xo,
~~Becca

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new pic of James - seems like I haven't seen any of you forever, and it shows when I see how much he's changed! The bread looks fabulous...mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog! :)

    Great pics btw

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)