Tuesday, April 17, 2012

--ramblings--


So, I'm gonna be really random, and ramble about whatever comes into my brain, 'cause I'm sick today and not feeling very creative!! :)

I found this site, and seriously, who doesn't love flowers!!






^ So pretty!!!!! :) I love looking at things like this. I might be a little young, but I still dream about my wedding. (I even have most of the details planned, down to the music. Of course I don't have anything written down, but maybe I'll do a post on what my dream wedding would look like. Hmm, that's a really good idea!! :) )
And this site is amazing!! (I only looked at a little of it though, so I apologize in advance if there's something bad!!!) I need to practice more with my own photography!!! :)
And this post is absolutely amazing. You should read it and be inspired!! :)
Ok, I'm gonna go read a book!! :)
xo,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment. :)