Monday, January 16, 2012

Interier Decorating + awesome photos!

One thing that I love is Interior designing.
 I will inform you that I have no experience in that area, have only read tons of books about it, so I really don’t know what I am doing when it comes to decorating. But, I do love to think about how I will decorate my own home, and go through photos and books and find things that I like. This post is different photos that I love, and hope to decorate like, in my own home someday! J

Photo found here

I like this dining room, but would probably use a more vintage table and different chairs. And I think I would add more color. I love color!!! J

Photo found here
What a cute little corner to sit and read a book!

photo found here

I love this room. It is cute, maybe just a little to ‘pink,’ but it’s calm, and beautiful.  
photo found here
What a cute living room. I’m not sure if I would decorate a living room quite like that, but it’s nice anyhow! J  
photo found here
Even better!! J   
photo found here
Ohh, I love those windows!!!

Photo found here

LOVE THIS!! :)

Photo found here
How would you like a bed like this!!

Photo found here

How would you like to have your morning swim just steps from your bed?!? This is apsolutly CRAZY!!

Well, hope you have a apsolutly lovely day, with lots of smiles!! :)

xo,
Becca





2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment. :)