Saturday, January 28, 2012

In for it!!

A couple decided to send their two mischievous boys to see a clergyman for assistance with discipline.

A huge man with a booming voice, the clergyman made an imposiiung figure.

He asked the boy, "Where is God?"

The boy's mouth dropped open. The man repeated himself in a louder, sterner voice and shook a finger in the boys face.

"Son, where is God?"

The boy screamed, bolted from the room, ran all the way home and locked himself in is closet. His older brother, through the door, asked what happened.

The younger replied, "We're in for it now. God's missing, and they think we did it!"


I know the frog has nothing to do with this, but I thought it was cute!! :) (And I didn't take that photo!)

xo,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I realize my blog button is wacked, but don't know how to fix it. So I am trying to get some help before the party starts tomorrow. Just be watching... hopefully it is fixed soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another note... the blog button is fixed. Please re-copy & paste the HTML code onto your blog sidebar. Sorry about all this!

    The first 2 posts of the blog party are up! See ya there! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)