Saturday, December 3, 2011

jewelry + photorgaphy = lots of fun

Hey,

The other day I decided to experiment with jewelry photography, of my favorite rings and earrings. I liked what I came up with, and had a lot of fun in the process!! :)
This is my purity ring. ^ It is a symbol that I am committed to purity, saving myself for my ‘knight’ (I affectionately nickname my ‘Knight in Shining Armor,’ “Knight.” ;)
This ^ is my awesome “pinkie” ring. I don’t know why, but I love wearing rings on my pinkies, and I wear this one all the time!! (Like all the time, I feel funny if I don’t have it on! J)


These ^ adorable earrings were a gift from my Grandmother.


And these ^ cute black hills gold earrings have a story behind them!! My Uncle gave them to me eight long Christmas’ ago, and I was not allowed to pierce my ears until last Christmas, I was so happy to finally wear them!!
I bought these ^ at Koals on Black Friday.
And these. ^ I love Koals. These earrings are so totally me; I love sparkly jewelry, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE music, so… J

And lip gloss…….. I won’t even go there. J

What have you been photographing lately?
Love,
YBeccaY
P.S. My mom gave me mascara for my birthday this morning!!! It is so nice to finally be allowed to wear it!! I now LOVE my lashes! J

P.P.S. only 11 days until Thomas gets home!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! But I'm sure you knew I would, as I love fashion! lol

    By the way, you have Burt's Bees lip shimmer. I think we have the same color! lol

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)