Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snow...

We had our first snow yesterday. I love the winter, I know, I've been going on and on about fall, and I do love it (!!!!!!!) but I really love snow! :) Yah, I get tired of it by the second week, everything looks so, white, but it is so much fun to walk, ski and play in! I also am quite a "inside" gal, I love to look at the outside, from the window on the inside, and love peppermint tea on a cold snowy day.

All the snow melted this morning, and I was kinda relieved, 'cause if it snows over Thanksgiving, that kinda ruins all our plans.

Guess what it's doing right now!! We have about an inch on snow. :) It'll probably melt off tomorrow, but it sure is fun to watch!! :)

Love a chilly,

Becca


I thought this was so pretty. ^ I love sketches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment. :)