Tuesday, November 29, 2011

short-term memory loss...

Hi.

I'm Becca, and I suffer from short-term memory loss. It's gotta drive my friends crazy, I seriously can't remember anything. Except my name, luckily!!!! It's so bad, that my mom will tell me to do something, and by the time I finish telling her "yes ma'am" and head to do it, I've already forgotten. I was laughing at something today, and forgot what it was, and was still laughing, trying to remember what I was laughing at.

You remember Dorie, or whatever the little blue girl fish from Finding Nemo was named, (I've forgotten! :)) I'm a lot like her, in the memory department. I love that little fish. I can relate so well! lol

Yes, I watch animated movies. Just a couple of days ago, we were at a friend’s house for Thanksgiving, and it was one of the little girls' birthday, and at their house they get to pick out a movie to watch, so she picked Cinderella. Now, I bet if all the boys weren't there all us girls would have gone up to the bedroom and watched it with all the little kids, but we didn't. Instead, we watched the new "Winne the Pooh." (I know, not much better!! :) We were all laughing and laughing the entire movie. (And that's like 7-8 teens!!!!!) It was fun.

I love hanging out with teenagers who aren’t afraid of acting like little kids sometimes!

T'awna H. and I, when we went camping in July with them, went for a walk around the camp ground. We were looking for something and stumbled upon the playground. It was like 8:30, everyone was in their camp sites, and the playground was deserted. We looked at each other and ran off to the slides and swings.

Not us! ^

We found out which slide was the fastest, and which one had water on it. It was SO fun!! (Until a couple of little 5-6 year-olds came up and sat watching us in disbelief!! :)

Don't you want to be a little kid again sometimes?!?


Isn't it funny how post's evolve!!!!! :)

Have a beautiful Tuesday. The rest of my day is gonna be interesting. I've got a appointement with an eye doctor, gotta up my perscription and get a pair of new glasses!!!! (Yah, about the new glasses part!! :) ) and my mom has a prenatial (i have no clue if that is spelled right!)

Love
~Becca~

1 comment:

  1. A used to have that problem with Mama telling me to do something and I forgetting to do it. Well, actually, I don't know that you could call it forgetting exactly. I solved that problem by paying VERY careful attention when she was telling me something. And now that problem is gone, PTL!! I got tired of it and so did my mom. Try it! Eventually you won't even think about it anymore.


    P.S. Wow... that's longest comment I've ever come CLOSE to writing!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)