Saturday, September 10, 2011

I got awarded my first award!! :)

from  Modest Fashion, a really really sweet blog.

     And I am supposed to share seven things about myself to get it I guess, so here goes. :)

1. I am homeschooled.
2. I have a love-hate relationship with my goats. :)
3. I am currently in love with summery skirts and am sad that I will have to pack them away soon. :(
4. I LOVE heels.
5. I am a small town girl.
6. My small town was on the news a couple days ago about the huge fire that's going on.
7. I love the song Everlasting God. :)

And I am supposed to award it to 15 people, but I don't even follow that many!!

So,
Feminismtofaithfulness
Hallie Jo Photography


And for an update, the fire is heading, I belive, in the opposite direction, so I don't think that we are in any danger. And the smoke has cleared off a ton, so it smells better around here.


1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to be the first to award you! :D *grins*

    And I am SO glad you are safe and the fire is going another way!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)