Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Becca is...

heading camping?!?!?!?

Yah, you read that right.So, I'm not exactlhy thrilled, I'd rather stay inside my room, sitting on my bed with a cup of coffee or tea and read, maybe listen to some music, sleep in in the morning... but on the other hand, this is one of my favorite spots, and it could be really fun. AND Andrew is going with us this time!!!! (He's my older brother in case you were wondering. :D) He usually is too busy to go camping here,  (my aunt always took us kids, but hse is marrtied and 7 months pregnant, so we decided we'd let her off the hook this year. it helps that she lives like 16 hours away from us too. :) So it is exciting to have him going to. Now if only Thomas could have come!!!! :)

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment. :)