Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A little trouble

Hey Gals!!

Well, as you can see, I am having a bit of trouble with my blog!! Especially in the areas of design!!!! :) Oh well, I will get it figured out someday in the future!! (notice I did NOT say "near future!!!!")

Well, my two goats had their babies this last weeks, but all three babies were seriously deformed, and died. Now I am attempting to milk the mama's. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! They are really stubborn (go figure) and hate to be milked. I have to drag them out of the pen, and LIFT them onto the stanchion, all the while telling them it is for their own good! *laughs*

My mom hosted a formal party for me this past Friday, kind of a "coming of age" party. It was a lot of fun, and i will post some pictures sometime, (hopefully!!!)

Anyway, hope all y'all have a great day!!

Becca

3 comments:

  1. We need to get together sometime soon! That way I could help you out with the blog design stuff, and maybe a little with the goats too.

    Sierra

    P.S. I had a lot of fun at the party on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog design! It really cute!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can see you are having some issues with your blog... but that doesn't stop it from being very interesting to read! :) Got your letter today... will reply in a month, or so, judging from how many letters I have ahead of your's to reply to! :P lol

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)