Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photos... or not

Hello!!

I was going to attempt to post some pics. of my family, but it does not seem to want to work for me. :( Oh well....

My family has had "whooping cough" for 4 weeks now. It came in stages, with 2 or 3 kids getting it every week. We all have it now, and are all VERY tired of coughing.:) LOL As you may have guessed I have not been singing much the past weeks. With this cough, all of us are trying to sing at family devotions, but it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! We all sound horrid.:) Needless to say, we will be glad when the cough goes away. :)

We are getting a little "Fall Weather", and all my siblings came in from playing saying, "It's freezing," it was 66 degrees. :) I am glad that fall is on its way. I LOVE the rain, so fall is totally my favorite season.

Before I forget, (which I seem to do all the time :) )I want to suggest a movie:

Paycheck

My older brothers and I, along with my parents, watched a GREAT movie last night!! It was about a young engineer, who does not know it, but he is working for the "Bad Guys" :). My oldest brother said that it was kind of like the Bourn series. I enjoyed it a lot, and it had plenty of "blowing up, guns, and chases" :) We got it edited, so it had no swearing, and it was VERY clean. Originally it was rated PG13, but the editing took out the "bad stuff" We (meaning my brothers and I, my parents like a little "Quieter"movie :) ) were impressed.


Well, I should close now.


In Christ Alone,

"Becca Anne"

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you've all been sick. :( That is NO fun!! Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)