Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I STARTED FLUTE LESSONS!!!!!

Hello again everyone. I want to thank all of you who have started following my blog! I know that I have not been posting much, but I have been QUITE busy! 

Ok, so a little about what I have been up to:

I started taking flute lessons last week! That has been a dream for so long! It seems like it will be quite fun, and I am quite excited. I also started taking a online English class, and hopefully it will help me with my writing. I love trying to write stories, but I am not very good at it. So I am glad that I have this opportunity to learn how to improve. We started school a a few weeks ago, and it is actually kind of fun! I am really enjoying it this year! That is totally a first!!!!!!  

My family is starting to get a bit better. The little boys are still coughing quite a bit, but hopefully we will stop coughing SOON!!! 

I have got my voice back, and I am sure that my family is getting a bit tired of me singing all the time! I LOVE singing. I have found that listening to music while you are doing math really helps!  It does something to the brain, and my math is easier to do while I am singing away with my music! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I am sure you will do well! :)

    Yeah, I was wondering why you weren't posting. :)

    I posted a long update about my trip today, so check it out! ;)

    I got your letter and will write...who knows when! lol :P But I will try to reply sooner!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. :)